Friday, October 31, 2008
Pregnancy update
So with the due date passing in a few hours, my hope of Kloe coming on time is lost. At least it's safe to say that she won't be born on Halloween. Here is the latest on my progress. I had a doctors appointment last Wednesday and finally I'm dilated to a 2 and 70% effaced. I know not much for most people, but for me that is an accomplishment. (I just didn't want them to tell me that I went backwards again) So with this new hope, they decided to strip my membranes. Like usual it didn't put me in labor but caused me a lot of discomfort. On the up side I feel like it got something going and now her head is down and engaged. I don't know about this girl. She seems stubburn so hopefully once SHE decides to come it will be fast. My next appointment is on Monday if I don't have her by then. At that time I will set up an induction date if needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the picture! Hang in there, she'll be here before you know it! Hopefully!
Post a Comment