Monday, October 13, 2008

3 more weeks to go

Here is the most current pregnancy picture. I can't believe that I am already 37 weeks. For most people this means that the baby may come any day now, but I don't think that will happen for me. I have been checked twice now and I am dilated to a one and still pretty thick. I contract non-stop but it doesn't seem to matter. Oh well. Easier in than out they always say. I just hope she isn't too big when she comes. I want a cute little dainty girl. We will have to see. At 36 weeks the doctor predicted that she was 6 to 7 pounds already. I will keep you all updated if anything changes.

4 comments:

brittani c. said...

I can't see you delivering a big baby since you're cute and dainty yourself. I hope the last few days (or weeks)go well...make sure you post pictures as soon as she comes! Your life is going to be very different with another girl in the house :)

Wendy Blocker said...

You look great! And you never know when that baby's going to come. Brandon surprised me three weeks early! Good luck!

d.c.r.k.soptich said...

Spooky background... you look good...can't wait to see her!

Peter and Rebecca said...

I am so excited for you, Laurie! I've been thinking about you as you're getting closer - we can't wait to see her and Addyson can't wait to have another little girl to play with!!