Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Fun!






Here are some pictures of the boys. Kaden as you can tell was Batman and Kyle was Spiderman. I thought it would be fun to dress up being as pregnant as I am and Brittney's fairy costume actually fit. (I was hoping that it would make a cool story if my water broke while trick or treating and I would have to go to the hospital in my costume. I guess that didn't happpened) We had a fun night of trunk or treating followed by some good old fashion door to door trick or treating. The boys got hooked up with candy. Too bad Aunt Lindsey isn't here to share with.

1 comment:

brittani c. said...

I just love the masks on the boys' little faces. You, my dear, have the cutest baby bump. I'm glad you didn't have to go to the hospital wearing glitter and a fairy skirt. :)