Adam has always said that he should have been a farmer. Kyle is following that same dream. While at HeeHaws the kids went in the petting zoo. Most kids are hesitant to touch the animals, let alone pick them up. Not Kyle. He has no fear, but great skills in trapping the animals and picking them up. The only animal that he couldn't catch was the pig, but he was a little big for him.
I love that you're posting more frequently now. You guys have been having a lot of fun during October...the kids seem like they're in heaven! I keep wondering if little Kloe has come yet, but I suppose you will post pictures as soon as that happens! I'm sure it's soon.... :)
1 comment:
I love that you're posting more frequently now. You guys have been having a lot of fun during October...the kids seem like they're in heaven! I keep wondering if little Kloe has come yet, but I suppose you will post pictures as soon as that happens!
I'm sure it's soon....
:)
Post a Comment