Monday, May 4, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

We woke up on March 17th to messy house due to the workings of a leprechaun. I little friend was in search for his gold and asked the help of Kaden and Kyle to find it.

That little leprechaun was up to no good. He flipped all the furniture and left his hand and foot prints all over the house.

Here is the note that Larry the Leprechaun left us.

My wee little one.

We had to create a disguise of pointy ears and hats to trick the leprechauns. At the end of the day we did find his gold outside after he left us some more clues. Leprechauns are tricky but they can't fool my little guys.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very creative! I loved seeing the photos. Sometimes I wake up to a messy house. Perhaps your boys can come over and search for my leprechaun :)