Monday, May 4, 2009

About Time I Blog!

Kloe knocked over my table decoration and broke it. The boys thought it was hilarious and she didn't feel too sorry either.
Like father like son.
Fun in the kitchen sink

Tasty feet

Kyle had his joy school graduation party at Chuck E Cheese. It was a fun year learning with Isabelle, McKenna, and Alyson.

3 comments:

brittani c. said...

Yes, it's about time you blogged again...I love all the updates.

p.s. How come Larry the Leprechaun has the same handwriting as yours? What a coincidence!

byronandniki said...

Laurie, I promise I'm not stalking you but I looked up your blog from our relief society directory. Your kids are so cute, and I think you win mom of the year for the st. patricks day fun!

The Senior Andersons said...

"Like Father, Like Son" sure reminds me of GPDan and Papa Russ!