Monday, December 1, 2008

A Thanksgiving to Remember

I hate having to have you child hooked up to all kinds of monitors. It's sad.
Kloe had her own little crib but liked being in the other bed. Imagine that!
All the little helpers concerned for their little sister.
She still looks cute even in a hospital gown.

Many of you know that we got to spend thanksgiving at the hospital this year. On Tuesday we took Kloe into the doctor because she had a fever and wouldn't eat anything for 24 hours. I was expecting them to tell me it was a virus or something and be on my way. No instead they ran a bunch of test, including a spinal tap, and admitted us to the hospital. Luckly all the tests came back normal and we were able to come home on thanksgiving. It was not the way we planned to spend our thanksgiving, but I'm grateful that we are all healthy. Thanks for all your help, prayers, and love for our family during this time. We know we can always count on family. Also, when we weighed her on Friday (just 3 weeks old) she weighed 11 lbs 3 oz. She has moved into 3-6 month clothing. Only Kloe would gain a pound in a few days even being sick.

2 comments:

brittani c. said...

Are you sure she's your daughter? It's hard to believe that she has already moved on to 3-6 month clothing. :)

Sorry that you had to deal with the hospital over Thanksgiving. I'm glad that she is doing okay!

Unknown said...

I LOVE Kaden's hat!! Funny boy!