Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All I want for Christmas...

Dear Santa,

I want a big bike with no training wheels and Batman handles. I want a DS, a Batman and Golden PowerRanger movie, Spiderman toy car, legos, a transformer, fast new shoes, 4 wheeler, art stuff, a Chia Pet and a Spiderman cell phone. I will try to be good and listen to my parents.

Thanks,
Kaden


Dear Santa,

I want pixos, art stuff, legos, a little puppy and a big puppy, a big shark 4 wheeler to ride, a Spideman wallet, Golden PoweRanger movie, and a bike with training wheels. I will try to be good and listen to my parents.

Thanks,
Kyle


Dear Santa,

I want lots of hugs and kisses. I want a clean diaper, a full tummy, and less attention from my brothers and more from mommy. I want to keep my nice cozy spot next to mom in her bed and lots of cute clothes and bows. I will keep crying to a minimum and smile and giggle all the time.

Love,
Kloe

1 comment:

Kendall said...

Way too cute!! I didn't even think of blogging Rhaegan's Christmas list. It probably would have just consisted of princess stuff. Anyway, Shae Rhaegan and I wish all of your a very Merry Christmas!! See you soon!