Kloe finally made her appearance in this world, after a long hard process. She was NINE POUNDS NINE OUNCES and TWENTY INCHES LONG, and was born at 7:54 pm!! She was a very big baby, and I will let Laurie blog about what she wants to. Laurie and Kloe are doing good, and we came home tonight at around 7:30. She is perfect and beautiful!! I am a very proud dad and happy to finally have my little girl here! :) The boys love there little sister. Kyle wont let anyone hold her when he is holding her. He just sits there and pats her head and her back, it is really cute.
9 comments:
She looks like a 2 month old, well in my book maybe a 4or 5 month old...so cute, can't wait to meet her sometime!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you all and she is just beautiful! Glad it all went well.
Congratulations! She is very cute! Laurie you look really good in that picture for just having a 9 lb baby! We hope to see her soon, maybe at Thanksgiving!
Welcome little Kloe! Laurie, aren't you loving all the pink now? :) I'm glad all went well with the delivery and that the new little love bug is healthy.
Sending lots of love your way!!
Congrats Anderson family, I love her gorgeous dark hair. Get some rest and enjoy her!
she is so cute!!! I'm so excited to see here she looks like you Laurie!
love,
Lauren Hillam
Congratulations. We hope to be able to visit sometime soon.
Congratulations!! She is Adorable! Can't wait to meet her :O)
She is so cute...congrats on a little girl! They are so fun to dress up and spoil!
Post a Comment