Look at that handsome five year old. He is so big now.

We just had a family party. We went to Chuck E Cheese and out to dinner. We also went to the store to let him pick out his birthday present. It was simple but he loved it.

Kaden wanted a Batman cake so this is as good as it was going to get.

This was the toy he picked out. It's a play dough ice cream shop. I remember playing with this when I was little. The boys think it's the coolest, just as I did years ago.
I can't believe my little boy is five already. He has grown up so fast. Before I know it he will be in kindergarten. I'm so proud of the child he has become. He is sweet(most of the time) and kind to those around him. He always is willing to share and help others. He is obedient and tries to do what is right. He is a great big brother to Kyle and Kloe. We love him and are thankful that he is a part of our family.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kaden! Glad it was a good birthday even with a big bump on his head!
HAPPY BRITHDAY KADEN!!! I think your brithday cake is asome, Emma thought your brithday present was cool!!!
Post a Comment