I wanted to wait a few days to let Kaden ride the bus but he was too excited, so he rode it the next day. It's fun watching him get on and off everyday. We always have a big bus fan club made up of many toddlers and preschoolers who are fascinated with the big yellow mode of transportation. Kaden was a pro. He knew exactly what to do and didn't even need me there, even though I was there the whole way to and from school. Once again he is too grown up.
So did you cry when he left on the bus for school? :) I can't believe you're a kindergarten mom now. Now, you'll be switching roles for those Parent Teacher Conferences now.
What is it with Buses that kids just love. Brayden has been begging me to let him ride the bus but he can walk to school faster than walking to the bus stop. Silly boy!
2 comments:
So did you cry when he left on the bus for school? :) I can't believe you're a kindergarten mom now. Now, you'll be switching roles for those Parent Teacher Conferences now.
What is it with Buses that kids just love. Brayden has been begging me to let him ride the bus but he can walk to school faster than walking to the bus stop. Silly boy!
Post a Comment