Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cherry Hill Camping (aka Cousin Camp)

I know I'm a little behind in updating my blog. It seems like July flew by and we are half way through August already. The beginning of July we went to Cherry Hill for our second annual cousin camp. We spent a day at the water park, a day at the Children's Discovery Museum, and lots of time having fun, being outside, running around,and playing cousin games. The first night be were there we had a birthday party for Kyle and Emma. It was a luau with pirates. Then the next night we had a birthday party for Hailey. I look forward to this trip all summer and can't wait for next year's cousin camp.



This picture cracks me up. I thought I was being smart by bring this booster seat/high chair to make feeding Kloe easier. As you can see that didn't go the way I planned.










No comments: