It has been a while since I blogged but here is our little girl now. She is 7 months and growing bigger everyday. At her 6 month doctor appointment she weighed 18 lbs 3 oz but since then she has started slimming down. She is sitting up and pulling herself up on things but not crawling yet. Maybe she will be like her big brother and skip crawling and go straight to walking. She also can say mama or mom when she is mad. We love having her in our family. Her smile brightens our day and her laugh is even greater.
Super-cute baby you have! I can't believe how much she looks like Kyle! Marissa went to the doctor just today and she only weighs 3 ounces more than Kloe! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!
2 comments:
She's adorable! She's Kyle's twin. I can't wait to see her and the little boys. It's just 2 weeks away. Love, Disneyland Grandma
Super-cute baby you have! I can't believe how much she looks like Kyle! Marissa went to the doctor just today and she only weighs 3 ounces more than Kloe! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks!
Post a Comment