Here is the little princess' new ride. The boys (especially Adam) were determined that she needed it pink. We have the car seat so now she can come. Too bad I still have 2 months.
Adam showed it to me the other day and it makes me want a new one. No girl should have a boring carseat when there are girlie ones to make her all the more spoiled! See you later today..
Okay, Laurie (...and Adam...) HELLO TO YOU and I am SO excited for little Kloie to come! I have been wanting to call you for so long but alas, I am a slacker! My cell phone did break and when I get a new one... I will CALL you! P.S. Your nursery is DARLING...
man, you guys are @ #3. congratulations. did you have to get a new carrier b/c the other one is all mossy oak? hey idiot: sorry that we did not call or stop by over the summer, it was a quick trip down of less than 2 days. we are just too popular w/ the utards that we can't see all them at once.
man, you guys are @ #3. congratulations. did you have to get a new carrier b/c the other one is all mossy oak? hey idiot: sorry that we did not call or stop by over the summer, it was a quick trip down of less than 2 days. we are just too popular w/ the utards that we can't see all them at once.
6 comments:
That is soooo cute. this girl is all pink. She better be a girly girl.
Adam showed it to me the other day and it makes me want a new one. No girl should have a boring carseat when there are girlie ones to make her all the more spoiled! See you later today..
Okay, Laurie (...and Adam...) HELLO TO YOU and I am SO excited for little Kloie to come! I have been wanting to call you for so long but alas, I am a slacker! My cell phone did break and when I get a new one... I will CALL you! P.S. Your nursery is DARLING...
Love,
your favorite slacker cornhusker
yeah, and I did spell her name wrong... Sorry, KLOE! :-)
man, you guys are @ #3. congratulations. did you have to get a new carrier b/c the other one is all mossy oak?
hey idiot: sorry that we did not call or stop by over the summer, it was a quick trip down of less than 2 days. we are just too popular w/ the utards that we can't see all them at once.
man, you guys are @ #3. congratulations. did you have to get a new carrier b/c the other one is all mossy oak?
hey idiot: sorry that we did not call or stop by over the summer, it was a quick trip down of less than 2 days. we are just too popular w/ the utards that we can't see all them at once.
Post a Comment