Adam * Laurie * Kaden * Kyle * Kloe * McKinley
I can't believe you guys put those pictures up!! HAHA They are hilarious. I remember when we did that at our house and I was crying I was laughing so hard!! Good times! Shastina
You guys are all so adorable...well maybe adorable isn't the right word. Just kidding. I love the weird pictures. They are great.
Is Kyle wearing a headband??? I always knew he was a little feminine
Love those pictures!
We could not stop laughing! How did you do that?Raelene
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't believe you guys put those pictures up!! HAHA They are hilarious. I remember when we did that at our house and I was crying I was laughing so hard!! Good times! Shastina
You guys are all so adorable...well maybe adorable isn't the right word. Just kidding. I love the weird pictures. They are great.
Is Kyle wearing a headband??? I always knew he was a little feminine
Love those pictures!
We could not stop laughing! How did you do that?
Raelene
Post a Comment